The library’s community room is available at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis. It is commonly used for community groups, parties, and other meetings. The room seats about 20-30 people.
- The room is free to use but a fee will be charged for any needed cleanup after a group’s use.
- Anyone using the library’s space may not charge admission.
- You must pay the City of West Branch’s public property vendor fees if you want to sell anything in the room.
- Use of flames, fog, and smoke are prohibited.
- Alcohol and alcohol use are prohibited on library property.