Wednesday, January 13, 2021; 7-8pm; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89360071175
To get ahead these days, you must invest your money rather than just save….and that means more than just having your workplace 401K. But just how do you do it? Veteran investor and financial educator Joanne Kuster will share solid strategies to help you invest and build up that nest egg, showing how you can…assess your risk level, find investments you want, open your own investing account, make a purchase, and know what to ask a broker.
After listening to her session…
- Discover your risk personality
- Learn stock market basics and concepts to grow a portfolio
- Compare what you know about stocks to “know-it-all” pros
- Figure out how to find investments most suitable to you
- Learn about Bitcoin, Robinhood, and FinTech trends
- Understand why an advisor follows fiduciary or suitability standards
- Discover if AUM (assets under management) is a good idea for yo
About Ms. Kuster:
An entrepreneur and business writer, Joanne focuses on helping others be smart about money, particularly in learning to build wealth through investing and entrepreneurship. Using her background in consumer economics and journalism, Joanne provides an array of educational programming for a variety of audiences and specifically creates opportunities to help consumers boost their financial savvy. As a first-generation college grad, mom of three and grandmother of five, Joanne understands how building financial skills at all ages paves a path to success.
At 25, she launched an educational publishing business with two products – a children’s book and a board game that reached audiences in 50 states and 13 countries. She is a native Iowan, alum of Iowa State University and has been a hands-on investor for more than 35 years. Find her financial tips and stories at MoneyGodmotherBlog.com and RootandBloomForever.com.